Since 2016, Voting Among Foreign-Born People is on the Rise in 75 Percent of Swing States

    0
    81

    Mass immigration to the United States has increased the amount of foreign-born voters in 75 percent of the nation’s crucial swing states since 2016, new data reveals. 

    Released by the American Immigration Council, the data shows how mass immigration levels are altering the demographics of the American electorate.

    For example, in 9 of the 12 swing states, the percentage of voters who are foreign born has grown over the last six years. Particularly, Florida, Michigan, Texas and Arizona have experienced the highest increases in the number of foreign-born voters during this period.

    The foreign-born population in Florida currently comprise more than 17 percent of the electorate in the state. In Texas, more than 11% of the electorate is made up of foreign-born citizens, and in Arizona the foreign-born voters are 10.5 percent of the population.

    “In swing states where close races are expected to take place, the extent to which changing electorates can be activated by each campaign may ultimately help determine who wins and loses come November,” American Immigration Council researchers said regarding the impact the midterm elections will make this year.

    Last week, President Joe Biden acknowledged the massive increase in immigration and the resultant demographic shifts as generating “so much opportunity to make this country so much better.”

    The figures come just as Biden has increased the number of residents who are foreign-born across numerous states. Over the next four years, Democrats have pledged to add one million foreign-born citizens to the voter rolls of the United States.

    Every year the U.S. government rewards over one million foreigners with green cards. They also give more than a million temporary work visas in order to others to give them the chance to take American jobs. Additionally, under the administration of Biden, around 2.2 million illegal immigrants have flooded American communities.

    The mainstream media and research have repeatedly shown that the greater a region's foreign-born population is, the more likely the region will support Democrats instead of Republicans.

    In the 2016 presidential election, Democrat Hillary Clinton was voted for by more foreign-born voters than former president Trump. CNN exit polls reveal that 64 percent of people born outside of the U.S. voted for Clinton and only 31 percent chose Trump.

    On the other hand, Trump won among native-born Americans.

    The Atlantic's Ronald Brownstein found in 2019 that nearly 90% of House districts with an international population that is higher than the national average are dominated by Democrats. That means that every congressional district that has an international population of more than 15 percent has a 90 percent probability of choosing Democrats while only having a 10 percent chance of selecting the Republican.

    The Washington Post, the New York Times, the Atlantic, Axios, the Los Angeles Times, and the Wall Street Journal have all acknowledged that the rapid changes in demographics caused through mass migration are pushing the country towards a long-term Democrat majority.

    “The single biggest threat to Republicans’ long-term viability is demographics,” Axios stated in 2019. “The numbers simply do not lie … there’s not a single demographic megatrend that favors Republicans.”

    The U.S. already has the most expansive international immigration program in the world. By 2042, the U.S. is predicted to welcome 15 billion additional foreign-born voters. Nearly eight million of those voters will be arriving through the process known as “chain migration,” which is the way newly naturalized citizens can bring in any number of relatives from outside the U.S.

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here