Woman Set on Fire in Philadelphia


    Leah Ann Morales spoke to CBS Philly outside Temple University Hospital in Philadelphia, stating that Alyssa, her daughter, remains in the burn unit.

    The woman found out about the incident on social media after her daughter was set on fire in a nearby park.

    “She's going to live, but she'll have permanent damage,” Leah Ann Morales explained, adding that “She's going to have to have a new face.”

    “I'm saying it, she'll never have the face she was born with, and they said that's the hard part when she can look in the mirror and see a different face looking back at her,” she continued.

    At the time of writing on Saturday morning, a GoFundMe page for the family has reached $29,934 towards its goal of $35,000.

    The article stated that the young woman was suffering from third and second degree burns to half of her body. She was placed in a medically-induced state of coma.

    “She was in too much pain to identify herself when she arrived at the hospital, and was listed as a Jane Doe for two days before her family was able to see her,” the fundraiser wrote.

    Video footage revealed Alyssa Morales being treated in the hospital and bits of her clothes just seconds after it was ignited:

    In addition, several cities controlled by Democrats within the United States watched violent crime increase this year in comparison to the previous year, as per an article published recently.

    “Philadelphia has suffered a comparable increase in violent crime under the direction of Mayor James Kenney (D), climbing an even seven percent in 2022 compared to the first half of 2021,” Breitbart News reported.

    According to the CBS Philly article, Alyssa Morales attended college and graduated. But, she was later homeless and relapsed into addiction.

    The woman in question will need facial reconstruction surgery. Her mother has said that she will eventually undergo rehabilitation.


    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here